Thursday 2 May 2013

Hanging out~♡




Fuihh...This month I quite spend a lot of $$ ..going to bankruptcy soon x(
Went out shopping this few days with my boy & my housemates.
I have bought some skin care product for myself..'NARUKO' from Taiwan.
It's nice..I quite love this product..even its mask also.
But is quite expensive..it costs me around RM67++..@.@



Next, I have bought some new T-shirt.Feel like i m lack of t-shirt at my wardrobe.I feel like there is no other new clothes that I can wear it when i m going to hang out. Every times i feel like wearing the same clothes.And the problem that i will meet is  I need to use some times to decide what should i wear today..is headache for me ><




1st time hanging out with my dear housemates. We went to GoGo KTV sing K.^^V

My Pretty Housemates ;D

After sing k, taking dinner with my boy :]
We went to 72 degree which is located at Kota Laksamana there.It is a cafe.I like the cafe design and its environment.The food is delicious and tasty and nice!!and the price is acceptable for me.For me it is affordable!Thumbs up!:目

RM16++ for the Chessy Chicken Chop.

Is time to save my money T.T This month is totally over budget!Ishhhhhh.....
Gotta control myself over this.And is time to start to do my revision for final exam...
Oh yeah!~~TvT The War is just started and suffering is just coming to me!
Wish me all the best and will update my blog after the War is ended xD! Seeya



No comments:

Post a Comment